Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it's well time that I introduce myself I've been on here for the past couple months now,. I'm an avid Halloween addict and feel quite a few of my own props over the past 10 years now. I live in the quaint little historic town of middle haddam Connecticut.

Last year I decided it's time to start posting some of the videos of my builds and props I've been making I'm going to hopefully continue to post on this and stay active year-round looking forward to talking to all of you and tossing some ideas back and forth.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I figured it's well time that I introduce myself I've been on here for the past couple months now,. I'm an avid Halloween addict and feel quite a few of my own props over the past 10 years now. I live in the quaint little historic town of middle haddam Connecticut.

Last year I decided it's time to start posting some of the videos of my builds and props I've been making I'm going to hopefully continue to post on this and stay active year-round looking forward to talking to all of you and tossing some ideas back and forth.

Hello and Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself. I am really horrible about documenting my projects, but I am trying to get better at it and post it here as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

Happy Haunting!

Kurt

·
Registered
632 Posts

Hello and Welcome to Haunt Forum. I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm a Halloween addict too. It's the very reason I decided to join, because I love the holiday so much here. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts