Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are people actually going to see this film? The first one was decent, but then they had to make another sequel and tried to tie in the characters from the first one. It made no sense. Esp, the girl from the first one being in the second film.

How are they going to tie in these new characters with those from FD2?

I'll probably see this on video. Just for curiosity. A friend of mine bought FD1 and FD2 and he got a free ticket to see FD3.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
The first Final Destination was amazing and I loved the story. The second one was just a peice of crap... as for the third one I just shook my head when I heard the news.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I hated the first one, was horrified by the second one, and will most likely continue to cry every time I see the previews for the third one. The only thing I can really verbalize about this entire film franchise is, "WHY???"

·
Registered
110 Posts
my hubby use to work for an amusement park so I would love to see what misshaps are going to happen. As far as story goes I am sure it would be lame.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Amazing! I seem to be the only one who actually liked BOTH films.

And NCM, is there any real reason you have to have to put the ultra hot Ali Larter onscreen? :googly:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Saw the first one with some friends and hated it. Then we watched the second one when it came out, as a joke expecting the worst. Now we're going to continue the tradition and see the third one. They do a good job of making the previews look interesting and exciting, I'll give them that. But for the actual movie part of it...?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I saw this last night and didn't think much of it.. it was too predictable for me. I advise you to wait for it on video.. but I did see a preview for a pretty cool movie called "Stay Alive" that looks like it might be worth seeing.. seems to be about a Resident Evil type game that kills you in real life if you die in the game. It comes out march 24

14,919 Posts
Papa Bones said:
"Stay Alive" that looks like it might be worth seeing.. seems to be about a Resident Evil type game that kills you in real life if you die in the game. It comes out march 24
If you like this type of movie, I would recomend watching Brainscan.
I truly liked the evil euro actors role.

Jeff

·
Banned
764 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
If you like this type of movie, I would recomend watching Brainscan.
I truly liked the evil euro actors role.

Jeff
is brainscan the movie about the video game type thing and he was killing while asleep or what not if so not bad movie i like all the FD movies cant wait to see 3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.