Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jol: Hey All,

Its been a while but I am finally back, I have really missed you all and glad that I can finally get back into talking about Halloween :jol:

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey Joe, we were just getting ready to send out search parties! Hope all's well with you. How's your grandfather doing?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
There we go! All we need now is to get Colin back from Camp and things well be semi normal again!

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vlad said:
Hey Joe, we were just getting ready to send out search parties! Hope all's well with you. How's your grandfather doing?
He died about 2 weeks Ago been with my grandmother a lot lately, I took his death the hardest in the family.

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zombie-F said:
Welcome back Joey. You going to the NE Gathering by any chance?
Yea I will be there as long as I don't have to work = ( Which I prolly won't I am an Interm for a company in the IT department so I make my own hours

Have not been able to work on any props, so I am going to be making something real soon = )

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Really sorry to hear that Joe. I'm glad the suffering is over though. Good thing you're there to help hold your Mom and Grandma together.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hey Lotus, glad to have you back, sorry to hear about your grandfather. My thoughts are with your family.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.