Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who knew it would take over 5 hours to edit 30min of video into something useable...

anyway, I put it up on google videos since youtube has a 100mb cutoff and it was 158mb.

here's the url:

2006 Haunt on Windy Hill

if there is anything you think I should change lemme know... this is what I will be submitting for the DVD.

·
Registered
147 Posts
AWESOME WORK!!

Haunt and filming....

Dennis

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the pumpins are real... my sister carved the witch face (looks like grover) and one of our foster kids carved the traditional looking pumpin and some of oogy-boogy (had to rescue it) and I did the rest of em... it took 2 evenings. Monday and tuesday they took 1 hour turns in a large bucket of water w/ a little bleach to keep em hydrated. all of the patterns were from zombiepumpins.com, and I took some of the patterns over to staples and blew them up 125 and 130% to fit the pumpkins completely.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great Video and nice display. I am jealous of the number of TOT's you had, we only got 6 this year. Loved the snorting in the video gave me a good laugh. Thanks for sharing. :jol:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
very good vid..your crawler is excellent as well as many more props you had. pumpkins are cool ..love doing those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts