Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would 1st like to say thankz for all the help on this one< I was realy lost but with all of your guys input I got it done...I have now built 2 with a wood frame and now plan to build 2 more using a steel frame...I really like how it turned out and this was also my 1st time working with cheese cloth and plan to use it on many more props well here is a pic and vid. of my FCG in action...

March28102.flv video by ace22photo - [email protected]@[email protected]@http://vid116.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/ace22photo/[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@o24/ace22photo/March28102
if there are any questions please feel free to ask....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Northern,

Really looks great. You may also want to add a set of blue or red LED's to the eyes. You can purchase them on Ebay for just a few dollars and the batteries last a very long time. I've also had great results using a product called, Rit whitener and brightener, available at most supermarkets. Every year, my wife washes the cheese cloth in it, and coupled with (4) 20 watt fluorescent lamps, the effect really makes the cloth glow.

If you build another one, I'd go with aluminum stock rather than steel. Steel will be very heavy. Best of luck with your new creation.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Good Job NT...
I'd like to make a couple of these to some day.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thankz everyone!!!I wouldn't have been able to get this one done if it wasn't for great fourms like this one....at 1st I thought the movement was kind of slow to what I have seen but sence all your great coments I'm will leave them just the way they are...

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
The video is great. Thanks for showing us your mech. Often it's in the how-to, but not the video and I have probs following along. :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Damn, it looks so good, now I have to go and build one myself...another project...grrrr...thanks for showing the mech in the video, that will help alot.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Was it easy to make? Looks creepy I wanna make one too! I'll use your video as a guide if I do. If I can make a Boneyard BBQ then maybe i could handle this...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts