Haunt Forum banner

finaly finished my 1st FCG

3K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  buckaneerbabe 
#1 ·
I would 1st like to say thankz for all the help on this one< I was realy lost but with all of your guys input I got it done...I have now built 2 with a wood frame and now plan to build 2 more using a steel frame...I really like how it turned out and this was also my 1st time working with cheese cloth and plan to use it on many more props well here is a pic and vid. of my FCG in action...

March28102.flv video by ace22photo - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid116.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/ace22photo/March28102.flv@@AMEPARAM@@vid116@@AMEPARAM@@116@@AMEPARAM@@o24/ace22photo/March28102
if there are any questions please feel free to ask....

See less See more
#7 ·
Hi Northern,

Really looks great. You may also want to add a set of blue or red LED's to the eyes. You can purchase them on Ebay for just a few dollars and the batteries last a very long time. I've also had great results using a product called, Rit whitener and brightener, available at most supermarkets. Every year, my wife washes the cheese cloth in it, and coupled with (4) 20 watt fluorescent lamps, the effect really makes the cloth glow.

If you build another one, I'd go with aluminum stock rather than steel. Steel will be very heavy. Best of luck with your new creation.

#13 ·
thankz everyone!!!I wouldn't have been able to get this one done if it wasn't for great fourms like this one....at 1st I thought the movement was kind of slow to what I have seen but sence all your great coments I'm will leave them just the way they are...

#21 ·
Looks great NT ..nice vid..
maybe i can actually follow this and do same some day..
too bad you didnt have a blacklight set up while doing that vid...
but theres another vid to make for ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.