Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Minus the motor I have on order to animate the prop, the prop is finished and I thought id post some pictures of it. Ill be posting a vlog of the finishing processes of the build this coming Monday. Ill also be posting a night time look at the prop here in a week or 2.. Until then heres a couple of pictures of the finished prop.

Lights off look:
http://www.hauntforum.com/album.php?albumid=1420&pictureid=17639

Lights on look:
http://www.hauntforum.com/album.php?albumid=1420&pictureid=17638

·
Clean "cut"
27,003 Posts
One mighty spooky well!

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: Ramath look at you! A virtual newbie on the forum and already banging out such impressive props! Well done you! I think he is gruesome and awesome at the same time.:eek::D (nice brick work too)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL thanks pumpkin. im not to new ,, have been subscribed to these boards for just over a year , I find the boards to be a excellent source of info ,, I just don't post. something which drives Halstaff nuts. hes been at me since almost day one to start posting my stuff here.. when I asked him a while back what would be a good way to get more subscribers to my You Tube page he start in on posting here -) lol.. and yes im making it sound a lot worse than it was lol ,, halstaff a firm believer in these boards and I can see why. theres a lot of great people here ,, just like there is in the huant community over on you tube -)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A night Time View

Wanted to share A night time view of the completed and fully functional Well From Hell and Iron Maiden prop that I built for our new Torture chamber Display.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
I love it, great action and the fog will make it even better.
To bad your to lazy to set it up thou, :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts