Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
i don't know if you did it on purpose but you spelled apparel and promotional wrong in your intro
Only -25 days, -22 hours, -30 minutes, and -8 seconds left until HALLOWEEN! ....your clock is way off too.
you have no prices on your props.
but im guessing you are still working on this site.
other than those few items nice job

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Is this a business site? Advertising of businesses here is no longer permitted as of August 2006.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Interesting...I saw the prop section with homemade props,glanced over the "All props for sale" statement and thought nothing of it..Now that I investigate further, I do see some items for sale, but yea, no prices. Looks like a little of both, a personal AND a business site in the making. Oh and the skip intro button doesn't work. At any rate, it belongs in the Links forum so I'm moving it here. If Zombie determines it to be a business site, then I'll leave it to him to decide what to do.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input so sar.
I did change the spelling errors(yes I cant spell for beans).
The timer went backwords after Halloween, which I keep forgetting to fix.
It was a test to see if I could get it to work, now that it does I think i'll try some fading and soun and other junk.

Z and Dr.M, its not a biz site, it's just my own halloween hobby kinda thing.
I do sell stuff locally in my town as the season approches, but I dont push on-line stuff. Thats why my sites always changing and so awfully looking, its just a on-line hobby. Please dont give me the boot, I love my friends here.

When I re-do the flash thing if I can figure out how I want to, i'll let ya guys now.

·
Registered
820 Posts
hey, i dno how much you know about flash, but i would highly suggest replacing the pictures of lightning bolts with vector drawings if you know how to do that

i always like intros that have the fade tweens for the title....if you can add those you should and does the skip intro button work for other people....?? it didnt for me

heres my flash intro for my old website:
http://www.freewebs.com/haunteddriveway/

its really basic, but i still liked it

yeah im pretty negative i know, its still cool though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts