Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
You sure that you didnt just cut yourself on a prop?

Looks good.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Nice job. :) Tell me, what kind of scar are you wanting to do? Have you tried a line of latex? Then color the line red or leave it a yellowish?

·
Registered
22 Posts
What kind of cut is this? Is it like a fresh cut? Deep or shallow? From the pic, it looks a little dark (not the lighting) but it may just be the camera. For Deep cuts get some makeup wax (BenNye nose and scar wax) and sculpt the cut on the arm. Apply makeup to the wax and bloody it up, and your in business! I think that thats the most effective way. Its a good start, just keep going. And always think of the story that went along with the gash....how did it get there? how deep is it? what weapon was used? That makes for a more a more convincing end product!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
It looks good for a cut that has dried blood on it..
I think a gash would be a little wider. darker mixes for scabbed and redder mixes for new look cut
greenish yellow,whitish for infected and a light tint red for outer
along with the other tips that are good above
..don't forget about using real womens make-up
it comes in all skin tones and it blends well too, and can be colored you can then add your blood to that.
dont forget cut ,gashes are not always a straight line they sometimes have tears at the ends, or the wound it self is jagged from skin tearing.
hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
No Sickie you are prob right or not .. but to me a scar is just the remenents of a wound not something that has blood dried or blood look..unless it was reopened.
thats why i wrote what I did.
maybe the "wounded"- scar" part is what I'm confused about haha

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
where is your second attempt ,Johnny I dont see anything

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
ok i found it thanks duh ..didnt see you had a new thread..
very good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts