Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up last January and then hadn't been back til now.
Thought this would be the best place for a 'first post'.

I'm in BC, Canada. I do a halloween dance each year with a few others seasonal halloweeners (I am the only one of us thinks Halloween all year) and I decorate the house and yard.

I havent done anything major this season... horrible I know... but I can work under pressure, I will get things done yet. I have some started projects but no pictures yet.

I have pics from previous years for anyone who hasnt seen 'em or wants to check 'em out... http://tinyurl.com/mdo2f

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL
Hi Jeff.
I just may make more this year.
I have had people giving me bottles all year.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi, and welcome aboard Deadspider. I think you'll like it here. :D

Hello and welcome, DeadSpider. I'm a procrastinator as well and need to get moving on my 2 big projects. If it weren't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done at all!
I'm with you too grapegrl. I always wait until the last minute. The last minute is the best motivator imaginable. :p

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to see I am not the only one who procrastinates...

I start projects... and start more, and bookmark ideas, and add things to my idea board in the halloween room... and when it hits (when I find I have millions of ideas wirring around my head at nite so I can't sleep) I know its time to get to work. The late night ideas and no sleep began last week.... here we go.

·
Registered
820 Posts
hi! i was looking through your pictures, theyre great! i really liked that guy made of burlap, and the ghost, was it an fcg?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi! i was looking through your pictures, theyre great! i really liked that guy made of burlap, and the ghost, was it an fcg?
Thanx, the lil' guy made of burlap and MM started out as a tree stump, but i changed my mind. He is affectionately named Morris and he lives in my basement off season. The Ghost isn't a FCG, but i am making a new one this year, and it is an FCG

Thanx everyone for welcoming me. :)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome Deadspider. I'm another procrastinator but I mostly blame it on this place...I spend alot of time in here chatting when I should be outside working on stuff. Damn chat room! LOL

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey there. I loved your trees...They are just great. How did you make them look red afer painting them black?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.