Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I actually registered a while ago, but usually spend my time lurking, in awe of the talent here.
In introduction, I started putting up my roadside display a few years ago (my house is 200 feet from the road), which is fortunately on a main highway. I am no where near as talented as you all are, but I have fun, and get a lot of people stopping to take photos, including a couple that said they come up here on vacation every year in October to see what I've put up.
I actually made both local papers this past Halloween, and that was great.
I'd love to try my hand at animatronics, but being as I run 200 foot extension cords (with triple taps) down to the road (and cross my fingers every time I plug something in) it doesn't seem feasible to work with an air compressor. I don't have a problem with vandalism, but an air compressor might tempt someone.

Zombie-F, please use this post to log my IP address, so I can vote in the contest. And thanks for providing such a great place for us halloweenies.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Yes, welcome. Good to see you finally posting. See your name all the time, but...

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
I was wondering who that was lurking about in the shadows. Glad to see you, and hope you have a good time here.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the dark side.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome Michigal. It's okay to lurk, we like being watched, lol.But it's even nicer to have you posting.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hi and Welcome. I'm a newbie here too and have been lurking in the shadows for a long time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.