Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning boils and ghouls! My name is ~Morganna~ and I'm new to Hauntforum...but not to the haunt community. I'm a long time member of the Halloween L (folks there know me as Nez as well). My specialties include costuming and some prop building, mostly corpses. I run a home based business (soon to become two!) and raise 4 kids and a husband out in the midlands of South Carolina. I participate yearly at Ironstock and will be heading up the Parade of Fatal Fashion this year along with Vanessa Reed of Vanessa Reed Designs. I like techinicolor hair, scarey movies and long walks on the beach. Beyond that...ummm...any questions? LOL

It's nice meeting you all and I hope to contribute a bit and hopefully not just shoot my mouth off about inane things (******* jokes being a particular favorite...don't ask!)

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome! You're amongst your own kind here.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome Morganna! Nice to meet you. :> There are lots of very awesome people here with lots of talent! :>

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Hi Morganna,

I really enjoyed your website - I love sewing as well and make lots of capes, cloaks, gowns, etc.

I'd love to chat with you more - I'll be at Ironstock and was particularly looking forward to the fashion show.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Thought your name was familiar .. haven't been to HallL in a while though.
great stuff and peeps here
Welcome

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.