Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the belkin FM Transmittor, will modify it with a large antenna and use it for my haunt. Need alittle help though, no clue what really to have the transmission say, it anyone has used this process before could you send me a link or maybe just a snip of what your transmission says to give me an idea. Want to use the transmission to get people in the mood as they get closer and to let kind of let mom and dad know what is going on while they wait in the car for thier little trick or treaters. Will still have sound in my haunted room and of course the original magic mirror in the enchanted room. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Talk to Jeff at FE on this one as he actually sells FM Transmitters and would have a better idea than I. (Check out my proper English!)

14,925 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
How far do you plan on broadcasting? If it's not very far then I wouldn't worry about buying or making a larger antenna as it may not matter much especially if you're buying a low-wattage transmitter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts