Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 120 Posts
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Do you think that is a good idea? Would anyone really be interested in me doing a how-to on this?
Oh yeah, I would be interested...I may even do 100B if your progress updates make it look "not" so hard!

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Just for the record, we went over what was going to be put in the card...not like my wife said we need to do thank you card, you dork! LMAO...but if she could solder.....hmmmm, I'll get back to you on that.
You can't even write out your own thank you card. You have to make your wife do it. I don't think you can push it off on her to do all the soldering. LOL:googly:

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Just for the record, we went over what was going to be put in the card...not like my wife said we need to do thank you card, you dork! LMAO...but if she could solder.....hmmmm, I'll get back to you on that.
Going to try to make a small video of soldering the 100b board tonight or tomorrow. It will be in parts. Also going to show you how I used OTSturnables to broadcast the audio from my computer. I will show how I have the computer automatically turn it on and off.

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
that sounds pretty cool, can't wait!
Going to try to make a small video of soldering the 100b board tonight or tomorrow. It will be in parts. Also going to show you how I used OTSturnables to broadcast the audio from my computer. I will show how I have the computer automatically turn it on and off.

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
ok, with all off the emails and a few of the calls I'm going to have a limited amount of built units assembled for this haunt season, yep, you heard me right.
I contacted Ramsey again today to find out if the sellers that were on ebay selling these assembled units have been doing this for sometime, they have without any FCC problems.
And they haven't, so I guess I try this and see how it goes.
What is your input?

101 - 120 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.