Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right we have a new feature on the Haunted Report. We are doing something that has never been done before in the industry. We are having a Pro Haunter and a Home Haunter Blog their experiences for one whole year. Tune in each week as we get to see what it's like in both world's. What struggles they face and what challenges they will overcome....

Today, Mr. Nighmarez, our Pro Haunter posted his first entry. And damn if he isn't keeping himself busy running a Spirit Halloween Store, his haunt in Memphis and taking on haunting Ruby Falls cave in a nearby town. Check it out here and feel free to subscribe to the Blog using RSS a s well...

http://www.hauntedreport.com

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Well, don't heed my advice to post these in the right place... so BAN ON YOU!

I don't mind promotion, but for crying out loud, PUT IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE. Don't make work for me, especially if all you're going to do is post ads for your sites and add no content to my forums.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
My only problem is with SPAM that appears outside the SPAM forum. This guy posted TWICE, the same post, one in the Props forum and once in the Halloween forum. I deleted one and moved this one.

You have nothing to worry about kryptonoff. I always warn these people before I do anything... most of the time, they don't heed the warning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts