Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I almost hate to admit it but I am a Lions Fan. I have lived in michigan my whole life. I am a true detroit sports fan. I stuck with the tigers when they sucked and now look at how good they are doing. I stuck with the pistons when they sucked, and they are good. The Wings have been good for some time now. Hopefully the lions will do something this year or get rid of Matt Millen please.......

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Hubby and I are both MAJOR football fans. I don't care if it's pro or college as long as it's football! He prefers college and of course, his alma mater has a history of being one of the crappiest school football teams...Rutgers! Oh well, maybe there's hope. Too bad he's also a Jets fan. I guess he roots for the underdog. Guess we all better get our prop building done before the games start!!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Rams fan here...

Hey Nicole - you WILL see exciting football with Mad Mike Martz as your offensive coordinator - just as long as he doesn't go bonkers. Lots of fans here in STL grew to hate him (a Matt Millen-ish type of disdain)

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
BRONCOS!!!!!!!
I may be able to convert Sin to be a fan too!

This Saturday is the CU vs CSU game. Most Coloradoans look forward to that game every year.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Been watching the Vikings for thirty years...I just understand the game a lot more now than I did back then! If they could just behave themselves off the field, we'll be in business. Brad Johnson's getting old, but we'll see how it goes...I love fall sundays watching the game and snacking on football food/beer. Good times.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Been watching the Vikings for thirty years...I just understand the game a lot more now than I did back then! If they could just behave themselves off the field, we'll be in business. Brad Johnson's getting old, but we'll see how it goes...I love fall sundays watching the game and snacking on football food/beer. Good times.
The food and beer is the essential element to enjoying the games
:googly:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Love football. I'm the commissioner of our fantasy football team at work and play in a couple of other pools as well. I'm a Green Bay fan by birth. I was born in WI and it's pretty much in your blood stream. I would be disowned if I even thought of putting another team higher on the favs list. Though, even I will admit, this will not be their year. Farve probably should have retired, but you have to admire a guy who loves to play the game so much.
Love college too, mostly follow the Big Ten.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I follow college football...mainly Florida State.

Go Noles! :)
Since Grapegrl and I are from the same neck of the woods so to speak, it is only right that we are 'Noles fans. They need to really work on that offense though. They only just managed to win against Miami (Another team I like) on Monday night. Incidentally, I also pull for the Florida teams in the NFL which covers Miami Dolphins and especially the Jacksonville Jaguars. I am also a Carolina fan since I have family there and was born in Goldsboro.

Haunti thinks I should become a Denver fan since I live here. We'll see. :D

1 - 20 of 115 Posts