Haunt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Since there have been a lot of issues with user signature lines as of late, I have re-worded and clarified the Forum Rules concerning user signature lines. The specific problem has been with business banner images, but a few of you also have animations and too many lines of text.

So, in light of this, I am forcing all users to agree to the updated rules before they can post. This does not necessarily mean I have had a problem with you, but that you should all re-read the rules and check over your signature lines to make sure they comply.

These rules are in place to allow you to have a signature line, but without taking the focus away from the post content. Animated signatures or overly large signature lines can do this, which is why they are prohibited here.

Thank you everyone! Now back to our regularly scheduled posting. :D

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Ahhhh, ok. I see.
Though, Is there any way to maybe highlight the changes when an update happens so we can identify it quicker? (otherwise, I have a tendancy to just scroll to the bottom and click the checkbox and submit without really knowing what changed. I may not be the only one who's guilty of that :D)

Thanks,
Damon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts