Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi boils and ghouls,

This weekend, I will be upgrading to the newest available version of the forum software, vBulletin 3.6. There are some security fixes as well as a whole slew of new added features (like multi-quoting posts in a reply).

I will have a list of all the new features compiled and posted after the update.

If you visit the forums this weekend and they appear to be down, it may be up to a few hours before they come back online, so please keep checking back and try to remain patient during the transition.

Thank you.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Oh crap! What's the direct link to the chat????

Must. Have. CHAT! :zombie:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
thats okay maybe i get some work done then haha

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
What can i say? I'm there every free chance I get myself. -Everyone- is super nice, how could anyone possibly resist such a place?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The upgrade is pretty much done. I had to revert some of the forum's templates back to default, so some things might look different (like the menu at the top of the page). I will work on re-adjusting them later on.

If you encounter any problems, feel free to PM me or leave a post in the feedback forum. DO NOT post questions or concerns to this thread. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
everythign looks great Zomb.

funny story, i forgot about the upgrade, and tried popping by like 10 seconds before it was back up :)

like literally, i got the upgrade in progress page. when i noticed it, i hit refresh cause i was shocked. and everythign was there again :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts