Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Forbidden Crypts - My Halloween Home Page!

This is my Halloween Home Page with links to all of my Halloween websites including FREE Halloween gifs, sounds, music an midis:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Good Stuff over there. Like Autumn Dreams site, it looks like some effort went into it. Worth a look for any who might be curious. :)

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Hey cool! You linked up to my forums. :D

Just curious... did you happen to see my main site? I've found alot of people find their way here to the forums by way of a search engine while searching for *something*, and they never even realize I have a whole web site that's supports the forums.

That's quite an impressive collection of gifs midis and sounds you got there!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Forbidden Crypts

Thanks! Yes it did take me a lot of hours collecting, and even making some of my own gifs and sounds. Not quite as professional looking as Autumns but I had so many files to get on a page I just wanted to get them done the quickest way I could. I'll work on the fancy stuff later.

I think maybe I'll change your link to go to your Home Page.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pages are back up. Hopefully the bandwidth will get me through Halloween Day anyways.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just added a new page with full recordings of many of my old Disney albums. Some are for kids, but 5 are Halloween or Horror related such as Disney's "Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House" both the 1960's and 1979 versions. Here's the link to the album index page:

Disney Album Listening Library Index Page

I will soon be adding "Dark Shadows" Music from the series, Addams Family Songs from the series, Arch Oboler "Lights Out" and another album "Famous Ghost Stories".

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Check out my Listening Library Page. I've added several new Horror Related LP Listening pages since I made the last post.

The Server has pretty much solved the bandwidth problem for me as well by raising our bandwidth to 50,000 Mb per month for the same fee as we used pay to get 2,000 Mb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.