Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Threw this together real quick with 3/4" conduit and 1x2s. I'm going to have this with all my other torture devices my nephew is going to stand in it and rattle it around when the TOT walk past.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Looks great! I love caged things for scares. Hmmm...I have a lot of 3/4 inch pvc in my garage.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
cool. You really did a nice job.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Threw this together real quick with 3/4" conduit and 1x2s. I'm going to have this with all my other torture devices my nephew is going to stand in it and rattle it around when the TOT walk past.
If you leave him there until next Halloween, you'll have a nice static prop for next year as well!

:cool:

·
Muddled Moderator
28,238 Posts
The cage looks great. Nice job.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm doing something similar this year with bendable bars in the middle. A flick of a switch turns off the dim lightbulb in the cage and turns on the strobe outside as the cage dweller pushes out of the cage - hilarity and wet costumes ensues!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm doing something similar this year with bendable bars in the middle. A flick of a switch turns off the dim lightbulb in the cage and turns on the strobe outside as the cage dweller pushes out of the cage - hilarity and wet costumes ensues!
*intercom*
Clean up in aisle 13 please, aisle 13 clean up. :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! Might have to add the inner tubes thanks for the great idea Brad!
Was going to do some thing similar Creeper thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts