Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Attention all my Hauntfourm ghosts and ghouls, there are a few open areas on my website that are blank and in need of advertisements, so I offer you the chance to advertise your haunt for free. All you need to do is make and/or send me a advertisement for your haunted attraction/shop and I will put it up on my website ASAP. Now I have room on the Home page for side banners, room on the about and contact page for square advertisements, so send those ads to my email at [email protected]

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another offer to put your advertisement on my website, its 100% free and your ad will be up for a year or more depending on demand, check the site and look at the areas marked for advertisements http://marlanecemetery.webstarts.com/, if you have a advertisement please send me an email at decoyhun[email protected] and I will put it up ASAP, only advertisements for haunted houses, Halloween stores, haunt vendors, and haunt sites are available.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Free advertising spaces

Hi, I run the Marlane Cemetery, on my site I have many spaces available, your ads will be on the front page unless specified elsewhere, if you have a website for anything Halloween related, like your haunt, or if you sell props these are for you, ads will be up forever unless demand is very high, long banners are much appreciated though there is a bit of space for square and tall banners.

So feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts