Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I've made a completely free to use Trick or Treat Map, which you can use to either plot your address as a trick or treat location/decorated house, or search nearby locations to plan a safe route for your children and make the most of the evening. It's got a map view, list view (ordered by distance to your current location), directions, and a report feature to keep everyone safe.

There's not a load of addresses on there at the moment but it should pick up throughout October so please get involved. As I said, it's free to use so I'm hoping this doesn't go against any self promotion rules - I'm just hoping this tool will help everyone to have an easier and safer Halloween this year ☺

trickortreatmap.com

Mobile phone Communication Device Portable communications device Font Mobile device

· Registered
96 Posts
Same comment as in the other site. Thanks, but there is too much personal information required to even see the map. There is also no privacy policy that lets people know what will happen with, or how their address, and email information can and will be used.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts