Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we are all focused on Halloween,dont forget tomarrow is sweetest day!:googly: Yea I think the same thing but you know if you forget no one will be happy.:eek::zombie:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Huh. Who knew? I had never heard of the "Sweetest Day" before and now I guess I understand why. According to the Web, it is primarily a Great Lakes or Northeast celebrated day. Doesnt sound like it has made much of an impact to those of us in the western states. Well, in any case, Happy Sweetest Day, people.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
It must have passed right by NJ also, lol. I've never heard of it. What was wrong with Valentines Day?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Sounds like a ploy to me for the candy and floral companies to make EVEN MORE sales in October. Never even heard of it myself.

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant imagine the card makers making up holidays to sell cards.:D Mid west you see it all over the place,even at my safe heaven.The liquor store had a reminder up to get your special someone hammered on saturday.:googly:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sweetest day. I never have celebrated this holiday and I live in a great lake state. I'm not sure what it is for. if I don't get a day off of work, then it really is not a holiday, Halloween excluded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts