Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta give a plug here to Jeff at Frighteners Entertainment. We ordered a Creature Reacher from him and love it! He is great to do business with and my 5-year-old son is still toting around this morning the bug that came extra. Service is fast and prices are good, thanks for everything Jeff.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Krough, as Jeff said we got Bad Seed, and brother let me tell you he is BAD! It is the most we have spent on a prop and we decided he would be an investment (although Jeff gave us the best price + s/h on the net.) We first thought about having a haunted pumpkin patch but our trail ends in an open field and my husband is thinking of planting the whole thing with corn to have a maze at the end with Bad Seed. Here's a pic:http://thefrighteners.com/Creature Reachers.htm

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jeff and Frightners are Awsome!

Jeff is also helping me in the purchase of a Night Rage Creature costume for a nonprofit Haunt. No crap about not being able to ship to an address different than mine. Thanks Jeff for making this transaction painless. :D

14,925 Posts
Nightshade said:
Jeff is also helping me in the purchase of a Night Rage Creature costume for a nonprofit Haunt. No crap about not being able to ship to an address different than mine. Thanks Jeff for making this transaction painless. :D
My pleasure!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts