Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Reaper Kitty in the news recently I thought I would re-theme my haunt along these lines:

But now I hear there is a Doggy Reaper and Miniature Horse Reaper so I am just not so sure anymore. I don't want to be stuck with last week's reaper when everybody has already moved on.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Speaking of too far, I was told I had crossed the line today. I wanted to put Hannah Montana in a cage behind the witch and everytime she started to sing I would have the cage shake and "shock her" so she screamed. My daughters informed me that was not funny and they did not appreciate it. My husband suggested I change it to Britney. At least with Britney, I wouldn't have to worry about finding certain pieces of apparel for her to wear....

FWIW, I have nothing against Hannah, as far as I know, she has been the perfect role model. I have just heard her songs and the show so many times I know ALL the words and any attempt to listen to ANYTHING else is met with resistance ha, ha.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I HATE Hannah Montana blah what a fake...
But if i did like her, and the world still revolved, it would still be funny!
How about Elmo in a cage lol saying that tickles!

And nice photoshop work :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
how about the Nightmare Insane Asylum scenario, with Lindsay Lohan having the DT's? It could start with Lindsay in a straitjacket having withdrawl convulsions, and the next rooms could be her hallucinations...

Erm... I think I've got caught up in the celeb tangent... back to your Reaper Kitty theme...

How about one-upping the whole kitty thing? "Even death can be cute?" How about... Hello Reaper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.