Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Frightner, we plan on being there, on saturday doing a makeup demo plus a s a added goodie, we are bringing out a few of the guys from the Hearse club.......Nothing like hearses to get the party started....heh

·
Registered
765 Posts
We had a imprompto Hearse picnic yesterday and I invited everyone out to Frightfest , hopefully there will be a number of very cool very creative hearse out there.......

·
Registered
765 Posts
Only 12 more days, better get Ready, for the bestest lil home haunter get together this side of the nation.......

·
Registered
765 Posts
5 days 2 go

Five Days, Yes thats right only Five Days to go until the Greatlakes Frightfest Begins!!!!!!!!! Be sure to join us for many Exciting,Educational, and Best of all 100% totally FREE Demostrations presented By some Great Speakers, weve got JOHN BURTON, weve got REX HAMILTON, weve got ROBERT BEECH we were even able to snag the Fantastic and Very ELUSIVE ROB JOHNSON of BODYBAG ENTERTAINMENT along with many more to put together a GREAT show........... BTW please forgive the SHAMELESS PLUG ABOVE!!!!!!!!! But HEY someone had to say it!!!!!!! See you at the Show!!!!!
www.greatlakesfrightfest.com

·
Registered
765 Posts
OK, The First Seminar is over and went exceptionally well, for all those that Missed the Frightfest, I can Honestly say that you missed ALOT, anyone local to this event should plan on it NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!
JON, was GREAT to finally meet you!
Frightner, Thanx for all your HELP!
here are a few pics from the seminar, actually had over 50 pictures taken BUT my Camera fragged out and theses are the only ones that I could somewhat salvage,

Unfortunally we were on a severe time restraint and this was only a 30 minute makeup job instead of a full hour, so the job isnt as GREAT as I would have liked it to be..........and again the camera is fragged out so I dont have a finished product to show, But you can get the idea I hope............. enjoy... looking forward to seeing you at IRONSTOCK!!!! I will have unfinished and PrePAINTED appliances for sale! be sure to stop in at the FRIGHTNERS BOOTH!!!!!!!!!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Bodybagging said:
Five Days, Yes thats right only Five Days to go until the Greatlakes Frightfest Begins!!!!!!!!! Be sure to join us for many Exciting,Educational, and Best of all 100% totally FREE Demostrations presented By some Great Speakers, weve got JOHN BURTON, weve got REX HAMILTON, weve got ROBERT BEECH we were even able to snag the Fantastic and Very ELUSIVE ROB JOHNSON of BODYBAG ENTERTAINMENT along with many more to put together a GREAT show........... BTW please forgive the SHAMELESS PLUG ABOVE!!!!!!!!! But HEY someone had to say it!!!!!!! See you at the Show!!!!!
www.greatlakesfrightfest.com
Did I see her at Transworld? Was she there this year?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Deathtouch, you werent the bozo I caught and pinned against the wall for trying to sneak a picture under her skirt were you? Heh some people are sooooooooooooo needing to be Bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes she was there, funny how you dont remember me but toss a chic in a short skirt! wala instant genko blebea or whatever..........

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Thats it Frightner, Im coming for you, and it just so happens I know where you live!!!!!!!!
DT I knew someone had asked me that before online, just didnt know it was you!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hey this sounds cool! too bad I missed it. Its only 4 hours away so I will probably attend next June. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Hey, you folks would know best since I'm a newbie! (By the way, the zombie pictured above would get just about any victim to slow down enough to catch!) [Wife hits me in back of head.]

What...I guess you call them fests???...What fests are in or near IL at what times of the year?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.