Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
13,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any interest to see progress with pictures of this?

Pictures and small description.

This is going to be hard coated foam front...hopefully a very professional looking front.

Size at 20 ft wide by 16 ft tall, though we may only have time for 16x 16 this year.

13,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...here is a start
Think we'll be using a min of 2 inch, may pump to 3 inch depending on what size PVC we are going to inbed into the foam...1 1/2 is what we're think, though 2 inch was discussed.
This is all being done at the warehouse where products like Dobson the Butler, The Count ...are made...so you now have an idea on where I'm going with this.

·
Super Moderator
64,333 Posts
We love seeing pictures - post away!:)

13,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is an FYI...blue is more dense than pink.
I didn't know that until today.
I did find that a sheet (4x8) is $25.60 and a 3 inch is $38.40.
The facade will use 10 sheets without attachments, shutters ect...
On the upside of this is that I will now have my own label for hardcoating foam kits in a few weeks.
Thats some pretty blue foam there Jeff

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,197 Posts
Here is an FYI...blue is more dense than pink.
I didn't know that until today.
I did find that a sheet (4x8) is $25.60 and a 3 inch is $38.40.
The facade will use 10 sheets without attachments, shutters ect...
On the upside of this is that I will now have my own label for hardcoating foam kits in a few weeks.
Dude...that is so wrong. Mentioning that yankee 3 inch foam, as if you can just pay for it and pick it up down the street.

The best we can do in Texas is to make some shady, black market deal with guy, that might know a guy, that Allen says might be able to hook us up with another guy to get us in on a bulk rate deal that might provide us a way to carve off some three inch pink stuff.

In California they buy pot at the local tea room. In Michigan they buy foam at the front door of Home Depot. Where does it end? Don't tell me all ya'll in the northeast can just pick up liquid latex at the corner market.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Good Luck Jeff, I can't wait to see.

Darklore I feel your pain!! No love for the Dirty South.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts