Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Looking for a few buyers, I need lot's of room so all the fog fluid needs a new home.

I'll post a link today with the new price.
I'm in for some Freezin. Definately 2 gallons but I'll most likely bump that to 4 gallons. Going on vacation today for a week but I'll keep watch on the thread. If you need a quick decision then just make it 4 gallons. You should have my contact and address info from last year. PM me or call my cell to verify and get Credit card info. Thanks Jeff

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, here we go ..... I only have about 120 gallons left for this year, get what you can.

I have doubts that i'll carry it next year do to space, unless I sell every single item in teh next 3 weeks...ha

Forgot to tell you the price $12.50 @ Gallon

http://www.thefrighteners.com/HauntForumFogFluid.html

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Hi Jeff, As I said earlier, I'll take a case. Your Link says to contact you if ordering a case... So... I'm Contacting you... LOL

Do you have my Info from last year?? Everything is the same except the CC info. I'll give that to you over the phone like last time.

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Hey Jeff, I never heard back from you. So What is the price with shipping for a case (4 gallons) of Freezin to NJ? Again.. Your site says to contact you for any orders over 2 gallons. If possible, I'd like to get this moving soon so I'm not in a panic waiting for a last minute delivery.

Thanks again Jeff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Froggys Juice Still Available??

Newbie to the group and just caught your thread on the Froggys Juice and wanted to know if you would have 2 gallons still available. Please reply when you have the chance. THX Dennis

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.