Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Ok, I think I have 8 bottles of Freezin and maybe 14 bottles of Swamp left. Decided that I am not going to carry it next year because of room to keep it.

But up, this stuff has a long shelf life. I'm keeping 8 of each for me :)

Thanks again for helping me deplete the fog fluid and costumes this year ..... feels good to have some room for new stuff!

·
Super Moderator
64,174 Posts
If you have any large bags of cash you need to get rid of to make room for new stuff, I'm sure we can help you with that as well:devil:

·
Super Moderator
64,174 Posts
Now that's what I call good customer service:)

And congrats on doing so well with freeing up space!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got my Swamp Juice yesterday. Thought everything was fine until I was attacked by 3 evil little black spiders that jumped out of the box when I opened it.

Thanks Jeff. :winkin:

·
Super Moderator
64,174 Posts
Yep, you gotta watch those shipments from Jeff. He put a snake in one of ours:D

·
Registered
701 Posts
You might not get another chance to use it this year if it doesn't arrive tomorrow Nib. I'm taking my stuff down tomorrow (unless there's a huge shift in the forecast).

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Went to the PO this morning, package is in memphis as of 10/26 .... draw back of parcel post. the insurance # is 13110670000003472906 , you can only get this number to work through you local branch, not online. Fingers crossed you get it today!!
Is there a way to track my shipment?? Got a party tomorrow and I'll pick up some Back up Juice if they don't do Saturday Deliveries.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Juice

I sadly learned that I was out on Halloween night. If you have any left, I'd be in for some depending on what type you have. I want to be ready for next year.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.