RandalB - 2 Swamp 2 Freezin shipped

BTH - 1 Swamp 3 Freezin shipped

Michael Myers - 4 Freezin 2 Swamp shipped

Darklore - 1 Swamp 1 Freezin shipped

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,236 Posts
lol...that's funny hedg12.

I think Spooky1 is right. Expected forecast - continued cloudy with fog continuing along the coast.

(btw...Darklore, shipment received. Thanks)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Got my juice, Excellent product and Excellent group buy.

I like the fact that there is no odor to the fog from this juice, never encountered that before...

RandalB

·
Pumpkin Hill Gravekeeper
1,536 Posts
You can update your list to: Jaege - 1, received.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks agian. I received mine last week. I love that swamp juice! I don't know what took me so long to try it. Thanks for the group buy again! If you do it again before Halloween, I may have to get more. I might use it all playing with it until then!

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Ok, replaced all of the damaged and missing fluids today...thanks god it was only a few orders.
We'll need to do something different if we do another "liquid" order for insurance.
You can easily go way backwards on claims...even if you win.

·
User Title Already Taken
2,237 Posts
I agree on the group buy. I was just on their website and they have a few different fluids available. There seems to be a whole new series of fogs one called bog fog. I am curious as to the differences now :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hmm...the website says that the Bog Fog is a dense fog that can be used for "white-out" conditions. If you can keep that fog chilled and low, it would look killer.

By the way, make sure you add a scent to the fog. It makes a HUGE impact. Last year our fogger started acting up, so not much actual fog in the graveyard, but the scent was everywhere. It totally made the whole scene come together.

We used the Swampy Marsh scent for our graveyard. Gave it that damp and rotting leaves smell. It was amazing.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
By the way, make sure you add a scent to the fog. It makes a HUGE impact. Last year our fogger started acting up, so not much actual fog in the graveyard, but the scent was everywhere. It totally made the whole scene come together.
Not to hijack this very useful thread, but could the scent additive have caused the fogger problems? I know that Froggy's states that their scents will not harm foggers, but everything I've read/heard about using fog scents says they're bad for the heat exchangers.

141 - 160 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.