Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Not to hijack this very useful thread, but could the scent additive have caused the fogger problems? I know that Froggy's states that their scents will not harm foggers, but everything I've read/heard about using fog scents says they're bad for the heat exchangers.
Good point. I'm not sure. The fogger is a cheap 700w Spirit model that we have had for years. I've never cleaned it, so there could be a lot of factors. I'll drag it out this weekend and take a look. I'll run a batch of regular juice and one with the scent to see what happens.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
If you've never tried it, Froggys fast-dissipating fog is awesome if you want fog indoors. We did a Freddy Krueger room with overhead leaky steam pipes... when the people got to the baby room right before it, the "Nancy" actor would deliver a blast of fog through the pipes. By the time they got to the boiler room, it was very hazy inside and you could see the "steam" shooting out of the holes in the pipes, and with the soundtrack going (that Elm Street main theme just cant be beat) it was creepy as hell... and the most awesome part is... the fog never spilled into the rooms on either side. Maybe a foot beyond the doorways but that was it. It lasted just long enough to be contained in one room and then it was gone, and never built up to the point where it was choking or totally white-out. For indoor fog FX, I'm sticking with that stuff. It's perfect.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Jeff,
Are your prices going to be the same for swamp and freezing as last year ($15.02)?

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Yes, same prices.
Just 2 to choose from Swamp and Freezin' this time.

And...no waiting...it's already here :)
So, I'll put up a page just for this so you can just get what you want.
I'll run it through mid May unless I run out.

sound good for everyone?

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
OOOPPPS.
I must have hit edit instead of quote MB. (Jeff)

I don't think so. I have some VEI brand that I'm still using, seems fine to me when I used it last year...and it's 4 yrs old.
Here's a question... Does this stuff expire? or become less effective?

I still have a gallon from last year.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I need to get my post count up. Froggys is the best I've used and loved the goth sent I used last year.

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
at this point you are current and I'm running out of time....life with little ones consumes all....really it does!
I need to get my post count up. Froggys is the best I've used and loved the goth sent I used last year.

161 - 180 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.