Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess who was on the FRONT PAGE of the local paper today?

Click for a larger, more readable version.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The reporter also e-mailed this to me today:

David--

Yesterday, my editor told Christine James on WATD during his weekly 4p.m.
and 6 p.m. spot about you! She said, "Zombie-Funkenstein? I love it. That
just became my new favorite name." Today she said she tried to go get a
paper to read about you.

You're a mini-celebrity!

Sarah
WATD is our local (Marshfield is up the street from us) music station. They play a really eclectic blend of rock, oldies, country, etc and do local news as well.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Congradulations Mr. Funkenstein. The article turned out great. And you were nervous?!?!?!?

Buy several copies and send one to mom. She'll love it.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I was a little nervous because I really had no idea how it was going to turn out. When I met the reporter, I just *knew* it was going to be a good article. She didn't strike me as the type that would do anything malicious or paint me to be some kind of weirdo.

I already have 11 papers that have a home, and I think I'll pick up a few more extras tomorrow just to be safe in case I forgot any of my family or friends.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Congrats home-boy.:smoking: :smoking:

In case no one has told you....
You ROCK!!!!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Kick ass, bro! Maybe one of these good ol' days that particular article could be the beginnings of bigger things to come, like say, oh a year round haunt? :jol:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I cant read it , it gets small on me when i click on it. Is there any way you can email it or something? Your pics are fantastic!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dr Morbius said:
Congrats, Z, you mini celebrity you..Hmmm..submit those Badass tapes to WATD! You never know, Gene Simmons would be proud!
Hehe, WATD plays stuff by Steely Dan and Alan Jackson... I don't think punk rock fits into their rotation. lol :p

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hellrazor said:
I cant read it , it gets small on me when i click on it. Is there any way you can email it or something? Your pics are fantastic!
I'm betting you're using IE and have the "auto-resize to fit" option turned on. With the mouse hovering over the picture, a little "box" should appear in the lower right corner of the image. Click inside that little box and it should expand the image to full-size for you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.