Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to sound like a queer or nothin... but I'm seriously sorry for neglecting this site... I'm sure you guys don't really giva ****, but I really loved the badass site and really loved everyone who posted on it. I've tried posting on other boards, but it's not the same. Everywhere else is too much whinning and bitching and moaning and ****, and it bores the hell out of me. Other sites makes me lose faith in mankind.
I know I sound like a major teet, but that's just what I think about it. SO take that what it's worth... Nothing, because it was free.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Well I certainly care. When you (and a few others) didn't pop up over here around launch time, I'd kind of thought I pissed some of you off or something. I hope you at least like it here, I know it's not the same as before, but I think I still do a decent job.

Feel free to make this forum your "home" if you like.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I, for one am glad you're here, Mel, you know that. Any time I'm posting on the same board with you or some of the others here, it's always good times.

As for Z, you're doing a great job, man! Keep up the good work. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Z you do an awesome job.. and yes I like it here and I willl make it my home.

As for you Pete... as soon as I get some scanned in I'll post some big titties, because frankly it's about all I can draw:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts