Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been mooching around on ebay all morning... I love retro/vintage items and waste hours looking at what's out there.

What things do you have from your childhood that might be considered vintage and/or collectable?

I came across original Mood Rings from the 70's that are going for around $30-$35. I still have mine!

I wish I still had my game "Green Ghost"... Complete sets seem to go in exceess of $50. I loved game as a kid and don't know whatever became of mine.

I also came across Chrissy Dolls - the ones with the hair that "grew" when you pushed a button and you could then use the dial to wind it back up into her head. LOL

I wish I still had all of my old toys.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Ha good one
I thnk I have something here in a box somewhere but I can't think off hand what it would be, someday when I need something I'll find them.
I know I have a little stool from when i was about 5 but dang if i can find it.
It had ducks on it, and i repainted it once cuz it was all worn off.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Thanks to my parents who saved most of my childhood toys, I have the original Barbie's from 1959-61 still in the original boxes. I also have the Tammy doll with box and a ton of the orginal doll clothes as well. My parents just recently gave my brother his old set of the metal erector and lincoln log sets that he we had as a children for his kids to play with.
Somewhere in my parents house is the board game from the show Dark Shadows.
Still have my old doll bed which is all wood and looks like a minature of a crib. The cats like to sleep in it now.
I'm sure I have more but that's all I can think of right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts