Haunt Forum banner

FX' American Horror Story

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Death's Door 
#1 ·
#4 ·
"I think the biggest reason I'll still watch is to see more of the back story between the characters that obviously have history with the house."

I totally agree with you. I watched the pilot last week and got caught up with the characters and how they intertwine with the house and manipulating the new family. Also, it's not a damn reality show. I'm very happy that it's on a 10 o'clock on Wednesday because that is when hubby is at darts and I'm throwing in the towel for the night.

For some reason, I love Jessica Lange's role in this show.

#5 ·
I watch it just to see Dylan McDermott's bare ass!!! OK, not really....that's just a bonus...:D It's a bit bizarre and twisted and if you don't pay complete attention it would be easy to get confused, but I like it. And yes, Jessica Lang's character is very twisted, in a creepy way!

#8 ·
I really enjoy American Horror Story! Jessica Lang is amazing in it; have to say I never thought of her in a role like this. I bet she's having a blast. Last weeks episode was my favorite so far.

I love The Walking Dead and don't want to compare them. I just hope both keep on going for awhile. Last year, on Halloween, I was handing out treats and flipping through channels to find a good horror movie and found The Walking Dead. It was like finding gold for me. I love zombie movies. I was just irked there was only a few episodes and then nothing for a year. :eek:

#11 ·
Even though we found the show to be very predictable we do enjoy it and hope it continues for a very long time. Jessica Lang does an excellent job and i never thought i would say that EVER. Cant wait to see how it continues next year.

#15 ·
The show is great. Love it. Although, I thought the ending to the first season was kinda cheesy, I'm back again watching the second season.

This one has gotten quite gorey. And just like PrettyGhoul said, Jessica Lang is amazing. I didn't know she had it in her. Of course, as usual, I give most of the credit to the writers and director.

Some people don't like the way the story is split between the present day and 1964. But I find both stories quite interesting.

We TiVo it and watch it on Friday night. Ooooooo, can't wait to see this week's episode.

#16 ·
The show is great. Love it. Although, I thought the ending to the first season was kinda cheesy, I'm back again watching the second season.

This one has gotten quite gorey. And just like PrettyGhoul said, Jessica Lang is amazing. I didn't know she had it in her. Of course, as usual, I give most of the credit to the writers and director.

Some people don't like the way the story is split between the present day and 1964. But I find both stories quite interesting.

We TiVo it and watch it on Friday night. Ooooooo, can't wait to see this week's episode.
There was no episode this week. I think it comes back the week after New Year's.

#20 ·
So far I'm enjoying the Asylum episodes. Sometimes I feel that if I blink, I will miss something. I was kinda bummed that it will not be on until January 2nd. I should go back and watch the latest episodes so I can still be on top of it when it starts up again in January.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.