Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new multi plug adapter for the workbench, and a cordless drill. I think that Santa (Black Cat) got tired of tangled extension cords during the build last season.

·
Premium Member
7,080 Posts
Not necessarily "Halloween Stuff" per se, but my wife bought me a trip on a local guided tour of a local Plymouth graveyard. When I have the url to the company's web site next to me tomorrow, I'll post more details. Too tired to trudge downstairs and get it right now. :p

·
Registered
302 Posts
I got a cool misting gargoyle thing thats lighted, and a hot wire foam factory kit. I'm hoping for some more for my birthday in a few weeks.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hubby gave me a Super Accessory Kit for my Dremel. It has 145 accessories for me to play with and it comes in a cool little toolbox. I also got some new hand tools :)
Santa brought him a Rigid 5 pc. cordless tool set...hmmm, I'll get to play with those too...isn't THAT convenient? hehe

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I know, this is a bit late, but one of my kids broke down this year and got us Halloween stuff for Christmas. We got 2 amazing masks, a skellie in a cage, a few skulls, a little dancing skellie (which will get hacked into something) and a few other things. I was so happy that one of them finally listened to me when they ask what I want! And my dear dear friends Vlad and Black Cat gave hubby some lighted tree faces and they gave me a skeleton. What great friends!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.