Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new multi plug adapter for the workbench, and a cordless drill. I think that Santa (Black Cat) got tired of tangled extension cords during the build last season.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Not necessarily "Halloween Stuff" per se, but my wife bought me a trip on a local guided tour of a local Plymouth graveyard. When I have the url to the company's web site next to me tomorrow, I'll post more details. Too tired to trudge downstairs and get it right now. :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got two of the houses from the Munster's set from the Bradford exchange and nestled them in with my wifes christmas village. It just adds something to it lol
seasons greatings coffin_creature

·
Registered
328 Posts
I got a cool misting gargoyle thing thats lighted, and a hot wire foam factory kit. I'm hoping for some more for my birthday in a few weeks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
scarface said:
Got a new work bench!! Not only to build new props but for other household tasks as well.
Other household tasks? What would those be? What else is there besides prop building?:devil:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hubby gave me a Super Accessory Kit for my Dremel. It has 145 accessories for me to play with and it comes in a cool little toolbox. I also got some new hand tools :)
Santa brought him a Rigid 5 pc. cordless tool set...hmmm, I'll get to play with those too...isn't THAT convenient? hehe

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I know, this is a bit late, but one of my kids broke down this year and got us Halloween stuff for Christmas. We got 2 amazing masks, a skellie in a cage, a few skulls, a little dancing skellie (which will get hacked into something) and a few other things. I was so happy that one of them finally listened to me when they ask what I want! And my dear dear friends Vlad and Black Cat gave hubby some lighted tree faces and they gave me a skeleton. What great friends!!!!!!

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
I had to buy my own Christmas present, but here it is. I have not gotten it yet but I was told this week it should ship. I am using it for my main Halloween project this year. Isn't he cute?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.