Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently posted this on Halloween-l. The RagShop near me is closing with 50% and 40% etc discounts! I'm excited!!! I'm thinking of getting Cheesecloth and fabric for a ghost i'm making. I don't know what kind of fabric I need though or how to make some of it green. And how much cheesecloth should I buy? Just need a few points in the right direction...:p

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you really wanna know it's in Jersey. Most of you should be dissapointed now. All I had was $15 and my sis took me :( I might go again for fabric, but i'm not sure. I got thes $30 talking skulls for $15. They will be great exspecially if I hack them! I'll post pictures and maybe video.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Lots of Rag Shops in NJ. Vlad and I stopped at our local Rag Shop which is going out of business. Most everything in the store was 20-50% off. Nothing in the way of Halloween goodies though. I did manage to rummage through the pattern books and found Halloween costume patterns for 70% off. We picked up a few Patterns for making capes, Mens camelot, pirate costume with 3/4 length coat pattern included, and a vampire outfit pattern.
We also picked up a wood burning tool with detachable bits for foam carving as a spare and two black birds.
Waiting for the store to announce higher discounts before going back to check on material.
For those of you that don't have a RagShop by you it's just like Michael's and Ac Moore stores.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.