Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum. I thought I would share some of fun I have had making props for my Pirate scene. The picture inclosed is the deck of my pirate ship from last year. My porch serves as the booty galley, and the front yard serves as the dock. Over 500 christmas lights covered with blue tarps creates simulated water. This year I made a cannon, and added a few animated figures. I will post more pictures.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Wow. Definately worth the click. Like the lighting.

Now you need to go to the Welcome room and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I thought I would share some of fun I have had making props for my Pirate scene. The picture inclosed is the deck of my pirate ship from last year. My porch serves as the booty galley, and the front yard serves as the dock. Over 500 christmas lights covered with blue tarps creates simulated water. This year I made a cannon, and added a few animated figures. I will post more pictures.
Hey Ronster,

Will this be up this year?
I live in Tewksbury MA. I'd love to come down and see this in person.

It looks like an awsome display.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks hauntsters for all your kind words. Weather permitting we will have the complete scene up this year. We made the local TV news last year(7 Boston). I know this may be hard to belive, but we have had an average of between 500-800 kids visit (not counting parents) over the last three years. We know this because of our candy count. I will try to get more pictures up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That's totally cool !!!! Wish I lived close so I could take my 3 yr old to see it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts