Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi Ghostess Deanna, it's nice to have you join us. I've seen your posts on the Hall-L. I've been a member for a few months now but I've never posted anything, just lurked.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm certainly glad to be here. I normally lurk during the year, but I post sometimes when I have a project going. I've decided this year is going to be different and I'm going to be a bit more social and try to help more when I can

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Hi Deanna! Glad to have you here.

I see you have your site's images fixed. Looks really good now. :D

I lurk on the list more than I should. I really should be more vocal, but at times I think I get more into reading the list than building props. I tend to drift away from it this time of year or I don't get any projects done. :p

Feel free to make yourself at home.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Lot of cool people here. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Hey Deanna! Thanks for excepting the invitation! I just had to ask you to join us after seeing your How To on posing a blucky. I'll be heading over to the How To section in a second to make sure you've added it on, lol. I hope you also listed it on Haunt Project as I suggested. It's just too good not to be available all the time. I'm glad you've enjoyed the site so far, it'll be even better now with all the new talent signing on.
WooooooooHooooooo, Halloween here we come!! Vlad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.