Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walmart find:

I was at walmart over the weekend and I wandered down a clearance isle. They had piles of Memorial day wreaths and floral markers.

I also noticed a shelf with little white crosses on them so I checked them out. They were about 10 inches tall without the included ground stake. These crosses glow in the dark with a blue color. I thought they'd be great at the back of my cemetery where there isn't a lot of light so I grabbed one that had an angel on it.

Hobby Lobby find:
The outdoor/garden statuary is 50% off right now. I saw 2 angels that would look great incorporated into a tombstone design.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Ha ha TD..
hmm maybe I should drive up to wally world .

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
well our wally world didn't have any memorial stuff on sale or otherwise.... crap...

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The crosses were $4.95 at my wally world.

If you want one (or more) and you're willing to pay for it + tax + shipping I can make a run for some.

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Doesn't that really say something about us when we go to an everyday store off season and find everyday items and twist them into what can we do with them for the High Holiday? I drive my mother nuts with that. But, I am starting to corrupt her. She is starting to look at things and make suggestions on her own. Actually, she is scouring yard sales for me for props.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts