Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but heard about this today.

• Take toilet paper rolls and cut eyes of various shapes in them.
  • Snap the glow stick, throw it in
  • Plug each end with TP (or something)
  • Place accordingly

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made one this weekend. I think the roll is better spray painted flat black and wax paper inserted to cover the eye holes - it breaks up the light better.

·
Registered
385 Posts
in diameter and very sturdy maybe 3/8" wall thickness... But the construction was similar. Carve the eyes, trace a piece of card stock for an end cap. Glue tha cap on and paint the thing black. We used a string of exterior grade C7 christmas lights the kind that each bulb twinkled and they were of various colors. This way the eyes blinked at random. We had a hedge along the drive way and we set them in the hedge. We had some that looked angry and some that looked sad. It is so simple yet a great effect. I think I may break out the rotary tool some ABS pipe and some flashing LEDs as an updated version...

BTW one could use a flickering LED tea light and put a piece of colored lighting gel (sample books available for a couple buck on line have small pieces but this is just what one needs here) on the interior of the tube...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.