Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first attempt at scupture. Used air dry clay on a styrofoam wig head. Still needs color. Most likely give it a coat of latex first, then the paint. Some black hair will also be added.

·
Super Moderator
64,251 Posts
He's got a great face even in his unfinished state, Bone.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Nice start bone, sculpting is not very easy to do at all, at least not for me.That is a skill i wish i was much better at.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I been putting off doing this for a while. Some things you just have to hope for the best and just go for it.

·
Super Moderator
64,251 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I been putting off doing this for a while. Some things you just have to hope for the best and just go for it.
That's the right attitude to take - you'll never know what you can do until you actually jump in with both feet (or hands) and try. I suspect most of us have a hidden artist inside whose only reason for hiding is, somewhere along the way, someone said "You can't do (fill in the blank)" and we believed it.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your right on that Roxy. Also being a bit intimidated by some of the stuff made in here too. It takes courage to try something new and even more to display it. One of the nice things about this place is that everyone is willing to share thier talents and give incouragement .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts