Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I should ask this here? But here it goes. Does anyone remember a game that you stuck your hand in a box with a hole cut in the top and you could not see into it. Inside the box was slimy nasty stuff and you had to dig around in it to pull a tag or something to see what prize you had won (if anything) I remember this as a kid but do not know what contant goes in the box or how the prize thing you dug for went or what you even call this box.
Anyone out there remember this? Thanks for your help. Scott

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
probably not the right place to post this. :) You could make your own goo by mixing equal amounts of elmers glue and liquid starch and put prizes inside mini easter eggs or something similar.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I dont remember it but the monster in law makes noodles with oil and peeled grapse havin the same type of effect.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have seen this done many ways. For the sake of mess, use sawdust.
Kids can reach in and not have to worry about getting dirty.
Anything can be put in there...rings, plastic toys etc. A lot of fun.
But keep the lid on so they can't see the sawdust.

This same thing can be applied to sand, dirt whatever.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I guess I should ask this here? But here it goes. Does anyone remember a game that you stuck your hand in a box with a hole cut in the top and you could not see into it. Inside the box was slimy nasty stuff and you had to dig around in it to pull a tag or something to see what prize you had won (if anything) I remember this as a kid but do not know what contant goes in the box or how the prize thing you dug for went or what you even call this box.
Anyone out there remember this? Thanks for your help. Scott
Isn't that game called...... being a younger brother?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I think the sawdust would be pretty messy... when they pull their hand out there will be sawdust on it, and soon it will be everywhere. Do they still make that toy, Slime? It's a very cool gelatinous goop that was very popular when I was in grade school... the neatest thing about it was that it left no residue on your skin at all. It felt wet and clammy but wasn't really a liquid. Don't know if it exists anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.