Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone (well, those of you on the West Coast, anyway). I have been here for quite some time, but haven't participated in the discussions yet. I figured it's about time to introduce myself.

I have been haunting for a long time, but only in the past few years have graduated to pneumatics, the Prop-1, and the more complex side of haunting. I have just moved into a new house, and am already plotting my epic garage haunt for 2007. We'll see how that goes. I aspire to going pro one day, but until then I'll haunt my house and host Halloween parties.

If you want to see my haunt from last year, it's on YouTube:

So that's about the extent of my introduction. I look forward to taking an active role in the discussions here, and getting to know all you other Halloween nuts...it's always nice to be amongst one's own. :)

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey LIam. I just checked out ur video...pretty cool. What did you use for ur fireplace flames? I liked the flickering effect. I hope you like it here, the people are great.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, I'm happy to be here and appreciet the warm welcome.

Turtle2778, to answer your question... I used a cardboard box for my fireplace enclosure (cardboard fabrication was a good and cheap friend last year). I cut out the hole for the actual fireplace, and used the flap to cover a fog machine that was hidden underneath with a small muffin fan to blow the smoke up the chimney. The lighting was done with two small orange bulbs driven through a fluorescent starter flicker circuit. It was really basic, was actually an afterthought the day before Halloween, but was my favorite new prop of last year. Too bad cardboard fabbed props don't last very long. :(

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi Liam, welcome to the darker side of haunting. I'm glad you came out of lurk mode to join in.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome! A great looking haunt and a lurker, what more could anyone ask for?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.