Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I cheated the system. There are real spiders already on my crosses in my front yard. But I like your webs better. The spiders in my yard are so cheap.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That is a great look. You have a wonderful decorator!

DT nothing wrong with being cheap. I have made a career out of it.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
The spiders in my yard are so cheap.
And they're so undependable, too. Just try getting them to build a web where you want one (shakes head).

You got a good effect with that web caster, Noah. So what does the rest of your house look like now?:D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Wow, I love the look of that setup!! Old, webs, jars and bottles, dust, great atmosphere!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
wow doesnt your wife clean the garage ever ?

Looks great i love my web gun.. had to upgrade since the webcaster wasnt hot enough for our cold oct nights here up north..

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow doesnt your wife clean the garage ever ?

Looks great i love my web gun.. had to upgrade since the webcaster wasnt hot enough for our cold oct nights here up north..
Actually no. I have no garage. This is in my basement. I pretty much do the laundry so she doesnt go down there. I purposely dont do too much dusting down there for that fact. Alot of the dust is from the renovation. I will probably keep those webs up too after the Holiday. I wont even mention how bad the laundry sink looks.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Very Nice. I need to get a web caster...sigh... one day.But i love the overall look with the jars and all.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
ooooh I like that effect Noah ...
looks great

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Looks like real webs. How tough is it to clean up later?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts