Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this offer on another forum and got a great response. I thought I would post at my other Hallowe'en forum home as well in case anyone wanted to take advantage of it...

We recently finished the annual pruning at my vineyard and I am left with miles of grapevine. It would be a shame to waste it, especially since it there are so many possible uses for it for haunt applications: pumpkinrots, creepy graveyard ambiance, scarecrows, archways--you're only limited to your imagination!

I've figured out that a 5-lb bundle of vines makes for a more than respectable amount of vines (which basically works out to as many vines as I can cram into a 17 1/4x11 1/4x13" shipping box before it bursts). Each bundle will contain several dozen feet of long, gnarly vines and an assortment of straight pieces ranging in length from 2-3 feet each. I took a couple of shots of a typical bundle so that you can get an idea of what you would be getting. These vines should be limber enough to work with immediately after you take them out of the box (none of that brittle stuff like you find in craft stores)--just open the box and stand back! I'll even throw in a small bag of Spanish moss with each bundle.

To make up for my time and packaging expenses, I'm asking $7.50 per bundle plus shipping (I'll use the USPS calculator to calculate your shipping). I can accept PayPal or will take a money order. PM me with any requests/questions. Thanks!

Or...if you are in the area, come by and load up your own and haul them off for free. :D

View attachment 484 View attachment 485

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kryptonoff,

I wish I could offer the vines year round, but unfortunately I have what looks to be the world's largest tumbleweed sitting in the middle of my vineyard right now. I will most likely burn whatever I have left around the first of May.

If I had some way to process the vines easily into uniform bundles and store them, that would be great, but I don't have the means right now. One of the attractive things about getting them sooner rather than later, though, is the fact that they aren't fully dried out and they are still flexible for the time being.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts