Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video from Graveside Manor 2008.

Graveside Manor 2008 Experiments Video by Graveside - MySpace [email protected]@[email protected]@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@Services/Media/[email protected]@[email protected]@aspx/[email protected]@[email protected]@102607749

I hope this link works as I just added the video -couldn't figure out how to embedd

2008 marked some big changes at Graveside. We rebuilt about 85% of the haunt and focused on the experiment theme.

The video is a bit crude with some of the footage acquired from night vision cameras we had in sections of the haunt. The footage was also displayed on monitors in our security room for guests to observe while waiting to tour the haunt.

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Fick, you are correct -the actors are a key element to the show we did. I attached a picture of the crew. We still used a ton of automation with sensors initiating lighting and sound effects and a few air driven props, but the actors really made the show!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts