Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Awesome, as usual Krough...Thanks for sharing your talent with those of us less worthy.:D

(and here's some printable cd covers to protect it once it's on a disk...link)

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
Thanks Krough, this is going to be great for the graveyard this year!!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
this .... is.... AWESOME

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Nice soundscape, Krough! The graveyard will have an extra dose of creepiness this year. Thanks!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE: I was listening to this as I was working in my shop and I noticed an annoying static pop in somewhere in one of the layers. I believe I tracked it down and removed it. It was in the leaf rustle at exactly 17 seconds in and was replicated throughout the entire 15 minute track many many times. Please re download if you want to. I also toned down the wind as well on the advice of many users.
http://grimvisions.com/Audio/GY06-final.mp3

Krough

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow... this is really, really good. A tremendous amount of depth in the effects, and good use of channel space.

I am inspired. Wish I had the time to do something like this myself to fit the graveyard here. I'm just glad I got speaker wires run out to the front yard this weekend finally.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
ok so how do we save this file to put it on a cd?

right click doesn't give me a save option and neither does file up in the menu

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
After opening the file in Media Player (and as it's playing) I selected Save Media As from the File menu. Pick the destination folder and you're done.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts