Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post a photo of the cupcakes I made.
They were so good.
Mmm...

*drool*

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
looks good, thats alot of little fussy work too. Maybe a favorite recipe thread might be inorder.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah a how to halloween recipe section would be really good! We need one for sure, its very halloween related!
I made the tombs with graham crackers covered with icing :)
Candy worms and candy pumpkins on chocolate icing with green candy sprinkles for grass! :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Cheetahclub67, SWEET… pun intended! They are kinda a smaller version of the graveyard cakes we did in 2005. I also love the soda bottles labels…SWEET… pun intended…wait I did that already…sorry! :D

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Sveet cakes! I was just thinking as I sat here having a Pepperidge Farm Milano cookie, :D... one could use those for tombstones as well as Ladyfingers couldn't one? :devil: I think starting a recipe thread is a Vonderful idea!!! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those are so cute!
Last week I bought a new rat cookie cutter and made rat cookies. I didn't take pictures though.

If you're ever looking for unusual halloween cookie and cake ideas, take a look in the photo galleries at cakecentral.com

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill send ya some in the mail...might have an extra one lying around here somewhere.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
ok first post didnt go thru so here goes agian
Nice lookin gcupcakes and graveyard guys..
those are fun to decorate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts