Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you are willing to mix your own soundtrack, you can make some cool sounds using just your own voice and some minor alteration in a sound editor. Playing with pitch and speed disguises things nicely. Breathing or blowing becomes wind. Whispers and moans with some nice reverb are very unsettling. Get creative, it's fun to see what you can come up with! (And the failed experiments and the bloopers are an endless source of amusement...)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I make my own too. I use Adobe Audition 2.0, but there are some good free programs (like Audacity) out there as well. You can combine different clips of your favorite sounds this way.

Krough (Grim Visions) made a really nice one last year that I liked. It was like 15 min. long. He was offering it free. DK if he still is. www.grimvisions.com

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Have you tried just going on Limewire which is FREE, then pick up some CD's and burn the different music. We did it last year and the kids loved it!
Be careful Nchaunting.

Forum rules:

3.1 Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.